Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Kuala Lumpur Hotels and Accommodation Guide
Kuala Lumpur hotels can really adapt to all budgets, from famous five-star hotel brands, to fun boutique hotels with cool and quirky designs, and, of course, some very affordable accommodation for budget travellers. We have compiled here a great collection of the best hotels in Kuala Lumpur at great rates, all sorted into different style and location categories to simplify your search for the right Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Without a doubt the most popular area to stay when you’re visiting Kuala Lumpur is Bukit Bintang – a locale closest to some of KL’s better bars and nightlife. However be sure to consider staying in the KLCC area – these busy grids of streets is what KL is all about and you’ll be within walking distance to some of the city’s best retail venues and dining outlets.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner