Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur
A vibrant melting pot of cultures and traditions, Kuala Lumpur is Southeast Asia’s youngest capital and one of the most economically successful after Singapore. Founded in the late 19th century, the city thrived due to the discovery of tin (a precious commodity in those days) and nowadays, although the tin is but a distant memory, people still flock to the city.
No matter which quadrant of the city you’re in, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to lodging options. International luxury hotels rival some of the best in the world and boutique ventures such as the Grand Millennium, Mandarin Oriental and Sheraton Imperial, are on the rise. Meanwhile budget hostels are a cut above the average – while still offering competitively priced lodgings for visitors. Most of them feature locations close to the city’s well known tourist spots, a wealth of amenities and air conditioned rooms – our favourites include Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek, Phoenix Inn and Apple Hotel.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Editor's Pick of Kuala Lumpur favorite hotels!
Still hesitating? Check our editors' personal favourites!
What is 'Editor's Pick':
Editor’s Picks are the hotels we personally reviewed and liked the most, ones we recommend to our own friends and family when they come to Kuala Lumpur and are looking for the best places to stay according to their budget or location preferences.