Hotels near Central Market
Chinatown KL Hotels
Hotels near Central Market are plentiful, ranging from fuss-free guesthouses for backpackers to luxurious colonial-era hotels for the affluent. A prominent landmark in Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Central Market houses a warren of local boutiques and stalls selling handicrafts, traditional apparel, batik prints, paintings, and souvenirs. There are also numerous restaurants and a food court serving authentic Asian cuisine located on the second floor.
The Malaysia Heritage Walk flea market is set outside the building while Chinatown KL’s Petaling Street is just a five-minute walk away, where you can shop for a wide array of goods at affordable prices. If you’re looking to explore beyond Kuala Lumpur, Central Market hotels are also located close to major public transportation links, especially the Pasar Seni LRT station, which is just a stop away from KL Sentral transport hub.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels near Central Market...