Hotels in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Chinatown Hotels
Hotels in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur come with attractive room rates that make a night’s stay pretty reasonable by international standards. A compact area dominated by the city’s Chinese community, Kuala Lumpur’s Chinatown is a thriving tourist hub housing great cultural attractions including Central Market. Set east of the KL city centre, travellers will find that Chinatown Kuala Lumpur’s Hotel offerings are pretty down-to-earth, in both price point and hotel design.
However, what they do have is convenient access to popular city temples, the famous Petaling Street Market, and even public transport like the Pasar Seni light rail transit (LRT) train station, which affords commuters easy access to other parts of the city. Most of the hotel offerings in this area are mid-range guesthouses and hostels that are a cut above the average, making the idea of resting your head here, after a day’s worth of exploration, a pleasant idea. Check out our comprehensive list of Chinatown Kuala Lumpur hotels below, each offering a pleasing price point that will not break the bank.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
|All Kuala Lumpur Hotels|