Hotels in Chow Kit
Chow Kit Hotels
Hotels in Chow Kit are pretty unpretentious, in both price point and hotel design. A sub-district of Kuala Lumpur with a sleepy village atmosphere that blends well together with the city’s modern culture, Chow Kit is most popular for its daily market. Called Bazaar Baru Chow Kit, it is the city’s largest wet souk and one of its most popular tourist attractions. In terms of sightseeing, the area is more tuned for simple shopping and dining, but travellers can expect to see Southeast Asia’s largest Sikh temple.
When it comes to bedding down in the area, travellers can expect Chow Kit Hotels divided into two categories, hostels that are perfect for backpackers and even high end chains for the discerning guest looking for extra special touches during their vacation.
Food-wise, a clutch of unpretentious roadside stalls, and atmospheric cafes and restaurant will make a meal here pleasingly satisfying, without having to foot a whooping total final bill. Check out our list of Chow Kit hotels below and see if you can find the right one to suit your budget and preference on your next Kuala Lumpur vacation.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
|All Kuala Lumpur Hotels|