Hotels near Dataran Merdeka
Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Hotels near Dataran Merdeka are ideal accommodation options for travellers looking to visit iconic landmarks within Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Also known as Merdeka Square, this expansive area is where Malaysia proclaimed its independence from British rule on August 31st, 1957. While it’s relatively peaceful all year long, Dataran Merdeka comes alive with marching bands, parades, and cultural performances during annual celebrations and festivals such as Malaysia Day and Merdeka Day.
Dataran Merdeka also houses well-preserved Moorish and British colonial buildings, including the Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Royal Selangor Club, and St. Mary’s Church. Meanwhile, Chinatown KL and Central Market are both a ten-minute walk from Dataran Merdeka, where you can enjoy authentic local cuisine and shop for inexpensive goods. Catering to a wide range of budgets and preferences, read on for our extensive inventory of Dataran Merdeka hotels.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels near Dataran Merdeka...