Hotels in Klang
Hotels in Klang are down-to-earth stay options perfect for travellers looking for well-outfitted places to rest their heads at night, during their stay in this neighbourhood located 40 minutes away from the Kuala Lumpur city centre. Klang hotels range from budget-friendly options great for families to those with much to offer in the way of function facilities, making them perfect for business travellers.
Though it is a quiet city with a strong Indian community presence, it also has a number of worthwhile attractions such as the stately Moorish-inspired Sultan Sulaiman Mosque, the Gothic-style Church of Our Lady of Lourdes and the colourful Little India Klang. Serving the area are five KTM Komuter stations, running the Batu Caves-Port Klang course, plus several Rapid KL buses travel routes within the area. On this page, expect to find a bunch of Klang hotels perfect for every budget and style preference, so read on to find out more about the ideal holiday home for you.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner