Hotels in KLCC
Hotels in KLCC are usually the first picks of travellers visiting Kuala Lumpur. It’s all in the name they say, and sure enough, KLCC’s (Kuala Lumpur City Centre) given moniker explains it all. Among the list of KLCC hotels found here, you will find some of the most recognisable names in the luxury hotel industry, as well as mid-range chains and a lot of budget options that are extremely popular with backpackers.
The area is most popular as the postal code to the iconic Petronas Twin Towers but you will also find locally recognisable landmarks such as Menara KL and even the KLCC Park. Covering the Jalan Ampang, Jalan P. Ramlee, Jalan Binjai, Jalan Kia Peng and Jalan Pinang roads, the KLCC neighbourhood is also home to two of the city’s most popular malls, Suria KLCC and Avenue K, where shoppers can find designer labels and even sophisticated local brands. Public transport serving the environs includes the KLCC light rail transit (LRT) train station, which makes it easy to hop onboard to visit other areas of KL. Keep on reading to find out more about KLCC hotels and to book a stay with great deals that will help keep your vacation budget minimal...
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
|All Kuala Lumpur Hotels|