Hotels in Putrajaya
Hotels in Putrajaya are especially well-liked by business travellers, largely because the neighbourhood has such a good selection of places to stay, ranging from comfortable and reasonably-priced inns to palatial luxury ventures that will take your breath away. That’s not to say families and couples are not well catered for – in fact, Putrajaya hotels encompass many family-friendly and romantic hotels too, from five-star stunners to options that are kind to your funds.
Set just 25km south of the main city centre, the whole neighbourhood is spread across 4,932 hectares, and you will see some pretty cool, elaborate sights such as the eye-catching pink Putra Mosque and the Mogul-inspired Istana Kehakiman (Palace of Justice). All in all, Putrajaya is a great place for photo snapping, with clean walkways, well-ordered streets and lots of beautiful landscaping. Book a stay at one of the Putrajaya hotels below, and plan to include pictures in Malaysia’s federal administrative capital to your holiday photo album.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
|All Kuala Lumpur Hotels|