Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Hotels in Mines
Hotels in Mines are great stay options for families looking to spend the night close to the popular Mines Wonderland Theme Park, a water amusement park set 35 minutes south of the Kuala Lumpur city centre. Once the world’s largest open-cast mine, the theme park complex is home to a zoo, 150-acre lake and even a shopping mall that is especially popular with local residents living within the vicinity of Mines.
Meanwhile, Mines hotels are varied in style and price points, offering travellers of all style and budget preferences, great options to choose places to stay that will best suit their needs. Hotels in Mines encompass palatial five-star stunners suitable for celebrities and royalty, as well as those offering health conditioning benefits and even backpacker friendly offerings with bargain room rack rates. Check out our collection of the best Mines hotels below and see if you can find one to suit your style and budget preference for your next Mines vacation.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels in The Mines