Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Hotels in Rawang
Hotels in Rawang are well placed for travellers keen on spending some time outdoors, with the town situated close to forest reserves such as Templer's Park, Hutan Lipur Sungai Kanching and the Commonwealth Forest Park. As a result the town sees a lot of jungle trekking and camping enthusiasts, and Rawang hotels serve as great places to stay the night before beginning explorations of the jungle. You will find a variety of hotels, most of which are pretty easy on funds but still fitted out with much needed amenities and facilities.
A 25-minute drive to the KL city centre, serving the area is the northern terminus for the Rawang-Seremban line of the KTM Komuter, making it easy for guests to hop onboard a train and head to other sections of the city for city sightseeing opportunities. Whatever your choice of activity, Rawang hotels are sure to be great places to rest your head at night.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels in Rawang