Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Hotels in Sepang
Hotels in Sepang are especially advantageously located for Formula 1 fans during the Malaysian Grand Prix, and even during other events that take place at the Sepang International Circuit. The area is spread across 612sqkm and set 65km south of the KL city centre, just ten minutes drive to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Its location also puts it close to the townships of Cyberjaya (Malaysia’s Silicon Valley) and Putrajaya, where you can see landmarks like the pink Putra Mosque, Putra Perdana (Prime Minister’s office) and Putra Lake.
When travellers are contemplating where to rest their heads at night when staying in the area, Sepang hotels certainly do not disappoint, providing travellers with both high-end choices and budget-friendly deals that are comfortable and cosy. Some selections even provide guests with lots of unique onsite facilities that will make a stay here seem like a holiday getaway second to none. Read on to find out more about the best hotel for you, with each selection below offering great price points that will help you save and savour your Sepang vacation.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels in Sepang