Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Hotels in Shah Alam
Shah Alam Hotels
Hotels in Shah Alam are set in what some call Malaysia’s best planned city. The state capital of Selangor, Shah Alam can be found 25km southwest of Kuala Lumpur and it is an ultra-modern showpiece city, with well developed infrastructure and a swelling population. A staunchly Muslim area, its skyline is dominated by the azure aluminium dome of the State Mosque – Masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah. Built in 1988, the mosque (fondly called the Blue Mosque by locals) is billed as the largest in Southeast Asia. Its aluminium dome, covered in a rosette of verses from the Quran, is listed as the world’s largest and its four 140-metre minarets are the tallest in the world.
In similar vein, Shah Alam hotels are well-kept, mid range choices offering great deals and locations close to the town action. Expect to find selections to suit a variety of price points, from budget-strapped backpackers to business travellers looking for well-equipped hotels. Take a look at the choices listed below to find the best place for your budget and style preference on your next trip to Shah Alam.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels in Shah Alam