In the middle of the city's busiest business and shopping district, Impiana KLCC Hotel stands adjacent to the newly built Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and a walking distance away from major tourist attractions including the world's much talked about PETRONAS Twin Towers. A warm Malaysia hospitality and a host of excellent modern facilities give both business and leisure travelers a perfect antidote to the bustle of Kuala Lumpur city.
The hotel is pleased to make known its expansion of a 25-storey new tower which is completed and this includes a fully air-conditioned pedestrian bridge. This facility links the hotel directly to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and to the happening Bukit Bintang area.
As the on-site hotel for Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, the objective of this expansion is to continuously offer international standard services and facilities to cater for both local and international delegates and conference participants.
The new tower consists of:
- 188 units of tastefully furnished rooms and suites including a luxurious 2-Bedroom Impiana Suite
- A Grill Restaurant and Chill-out Bar on the 15th floor
- A modern and well-equipped Gym on the 25th floor overlooking the majestic PETRONAS Twin Towers
- A Club Lounge complete with full business facilities
- Additional parking lots – total 160 bays