'Taman Sari', which is Malay for 'Garden of Flowers', is a delightful brasserie that overlooks the landscaped gardens and adjoining swimming pool. Breezy and stylish with natural lighting by day, it serves a wide range of local and international cuisine. Diners can choose to dine buffet-style or order from an extensive a la carte menu. Adjacent to the Taman Sari Brasserie is the Istana Bakery, offering freshly-baked gourmet chocolates, breads, pastries and cakes. Special order cakes and takeaways are available.
- Buffet Breakfast : 0600 - 1030 hours (daily)
- Buffet Lunch : 1200 - 1430 hours (daily)
- Buffet Hi-Tea : 1300 - 1700 hours (Saturdays/Sundays/Public Holidays)
- Dinner : 1900 - 2230 hours (daily)
- Supper : 2230 - 0100 hours (daily)