Palace of the Golden Horses is just a 20-minute drive from the city of Kuala Lumpur and a 35-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) at Sepang.
It is within close proximity to the Administrative Capital of Malaysia at Putrajaya and Cyberjaya, the nerve center of Malaysia's Multimedia Super Corridor, the National Sports Complex and the Commonwealth Games Village at Bukit Jalil, Selangor Turf Club and Technology Park Malaysia.
With routes from Singapore to Thailand connected by major highways and expressways, it is easy accessible from the North-South Highway and linked to Jalan Sungai Besi, a 6 line carriageway
- 20 minutes from Kuala Lumpur city centre
- 20 minutes from Petaling Jaya
- 20 minutes from Putrajaya & Cyberjaya
- 20 minutes from Shah Alam (through Kesas Highway)
- 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- 45 minutes from Klang